“If you want to go fast, go alone; if you want to go far, go together.”
We at Serene believe that reverse migration to the rural areas is the need of the hour. Who would not want to breathe clean air, optimize the use of natural resources, stay in a community with shared love and oneness? We would love to share our space with all of you who are interested to design a conscious life; keeping Nature at its centre.
What can one do at Serene?
- Start a small-scale cottage industry.
- Do some permaculture or other farming experiments.
- Conduct adventurous workshops.
- Live a simple, healthy and peaceful life.
- Do you like to write? It’s a beautiful environment to connect with oneself and write one’s heart out.
- Host a wide variety of workshops from writing Urdu poetry to building houses.
- Relish and witness the wonderful sunrise, sunset, moon, and the twinkling stars. Oh yes! All these are a luxury for the urban inhabitants.
We are also willing to share our learnings and help you replicate a similar model.
You have more ideas and are wondering if you could use them at Serene? Pick up the phone and call us to understand more.
Drugs, Alcohol and Tobacco Free Environment:
Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are prohibited for their obvious ill effects on health. If you would like to experiment and experience the beauty and magnificence of your life without these drugs, alcohol, and tobacco, Serene Eco Village is the right place for you.
We also duly respect your choices of opting such substances and would love to host you in the future whenever you are ready.